September 25, 2023
NZRL is looking for a skilled and driven Videographer to capture the thrilling gameplay and moments for the NZRL 16s and 18s girls’ rugby league teams. As the videographer, you will be responsible for documenting and showcasing our team’s performance and achievements during matches, training sessions and throughout camp.
· Record selected highlights for both the 16s and 18s girls’ teams during trainings, matches, and key moments throughout camp.
· Edit and compile video footage to create videos for social media.
· Ensure videos are of high quality and meet the desired standards.
· Edit and add graphics, overlays, and music to enhance video quality and engage viewers effectively.
· Work closely with the communications and marketing team to understand specific video requirements and deliver tailored content.
· Own your own creative equipment e.g. Camera, microphone etc
· Proficiency in video recording equipment and video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro).
· A creative and artistic eye for video production.
· Ability to work flexible hours, to accommodate team schedules.
· Familiarity with sports videography equipment and technology trends is a plus.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume, a portfolio or examples of previous work.
Express your interest by Friday 6th October
Please send applications to: email@example.com